Software Developer Frontend Development
Bitte beachten Sie: Die Bewerbungsfrist für diese Ausschreibung ist abgelaufen.
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the dissemination of free knowledge and is supporting projects like Wikipedia and Wikidata.
Join the Wikimedia Deutschland software engineering team! We provide innovative solutions to problems that impact millions of people. We are building open source software that powers some of the most visited
agile software development methods and principles.
For our team in Berlin we are looking for a
Software Developer with focus on Frontend Development ( Full time )
with the product plan. With Wikidata we support Wikimedia’s mission of providing access to free knowledge.
We are looking for colleagues
- who are passionate about developing innovative high quality web applications
- who have a solid understanding of software design principles and techniques
- who think that testing and continuous refactoring are success factors for good software
- who have heard about MediaWiki and already know what it is used for
- who are able to communicate fluently in English in a multidisciplinary team
We are offering you
- an opportunity to have a noticeable impact on one the most visited websites in the world
- interacting with a worldwide developer base with many volunteers
- the possibility to constantly learn new and exciting ways how to solve problems, develop and improve free software
- an inspiring working atmosphere in an office in the heart of Berlin
If you feel like you’re just the right person to strengthen our team in meeting future challenges we want to know more about you! In kind of any questions please contact our Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a first step towards your application we ask you to answer the following questions and exercises linked here:
Wikimedia Deutschland commits itself to the principles of equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnic origin, nationality, religion, political or other opinion, sex, age, disability or sexual identity or orientation.